[Openpvrsgx-devgroup] YAML bindings...

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sun Nov 3 17:38:32 CET 2019

> Am 03.11.2019 um 17:28 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com>:
>
> Hi all,
> I have started to rewrite the bindings to YAML format as
> requested by Rob Herring, but I am stuck a little.

Maybe I should be more specific and explain where I am stuck:

* formatting: is space/tab indentation correct?
* are strings with "" correct or without?
* how do I specify that there is a list of compatible strings in a specific order?
* but there are multiple such lists, and only one of them is to be chosen?

I was not able to run

	make dt_binding_check dtbs_check

due to new unexpected dependencies on the build host
(unfortunately this part of the kernel tree is not
self-contained like the DTC).