[Openpvrsgx-devgroup] ***UNCHECKED*** YAML bindings...

Adam Ford aford173 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 14:00:42 CET 2019

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 10:28 AM H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have started to rewrite the bindings to YAML format as
> requested by Rob Herring, but I am stuck a little.

Are you still stuck? I installed the tools to check YAML bindings, and
I used it to push some bindings for a different device I did.
If so, I can try to help with that.  I'd hate to see us not get stuff
upstream because of documentation.

  I am out of town Wed-Sunday this week, so my availability this week
will be sparse.

adam