[Openpvrsgx-devgroup] how to run gles2test1

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Sat Nov 16 09:20:00 CET 2019

Just a note for the archives:

> Am 16.11.2019 um 08:51 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com>:
>
> I have looked into the testing-v5.4 tree and it is based on
> DDK 1.9.2253347 which we also have in the linux_openpvrsgx tree.

the DDK version can be found in

.../include4/pvrversion.h

e.g.

https://github.com/tmlind/pvr-omap4-dkms/blob/testing-v5.4/sgx/include4/pvrversion.h

It seems as if the format is

${PVRVERSION_BRANCHNAME}.${PVRVERSION_BUILD}

where PVRVERSION_BUILD is also composed from

${PVRVERSION_BUILD_HI}${PVRVERSION_BUILD_LO}

So the PVRVERSION_BUILD is increasing over time and over all
DDK major versions PVRVERSION_BRANCHNAME.

This may be valuable information when comparing different
DDK releases (to find out changes in dispatch tables or
features) and bringing them into a sequence.