[Openpvrsgx-devgroup] how to run gles2test1

Tony Lindgren tony at atomide.com
Sat Nov 16 17:37:35 CET 2019

* H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com> [191116 08:21]:
> Just a note for the archives:
>
> > Am 16.11.2019 um 08:51 schrieb H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com>:
> >
> > I have looked into the testing-v5.4 tree and it is based on
> > DDK 1.9.2253347 which we also have in the linux_openpvrsgx tree.

OK. I guess that's the same tree pyra was using with the
tiler patches on top?

> the DDK version can be found in
>
> .../include4/pvrversion.h
>
> e.g.
>
> https://github.com/tmlind/pvr-omap4-dkms/blob/testing-v5.4/sgx/include4/pvrversion.h
>
> It seems as if the format is
>
> ${PVRVERSION_BRANCHNAME}.${PVRVERSION_BUILD}
>
> where PVRVERSION_BUILD is also composed from
>
> ${PVRVERSION_BUILD_HI}${PVRVERSION_BUILD_LO}
>
> So the PVRVERSION_BUILD is increasing over time and over all
> DDK major versions PVRVERSION_BRANCHNAME.
>
> This may be valuable information when comparing different
> DDK releases (to find out changes in dispatch tables or
> features) and bringing them into a sequence.

OK. And eventually we have that in the new pvr-drv.c
struct pvr_capabilities if some earlier version is
needed for some SoC.

I'm believe/hope that with the command translation
we can just use the latest version for all of them.

Regards,

Tony