[Openpvrsgx-devgroup] trying to get SGX 1.14 running on DM3730 (SGX530)

Tomi Valkeinen tomi.valkeinen at ti.com
Thu Nov 21 16:13:57 CET 2019

> Just after submitting this mail I got an idea what is going wrong and what
> libsrv_um.so is looking for.
>
> Firstly, it is PVRDRMOpenDisplay() which fails. I.e. looking for a display DRM
> device. Not the SGX (which is found by PVRDRMOpenRender).
>
> What if it does not look for maj=14 or min=0 but for name=tilcdc or even
> desc="TI LCD Controller DRM"?

Did you try ltrace? I haven't used it, but it should show what the
parameters are.

I guess an option is to use LD_PRELOAD to catch the "bad" calls and
modify them as needed.

  Tomi

--
Texas Instruments Finland Oy, Porkkalankatu 22, 00180 Helsinki.
Y-tunnus/Business ID: 0615521-4. Kotipaikka/Domicile: Helsinki